15.06.2016 // Makeup Favorites


Ich möchte euch meine Make-up Favoriten der letzten eineinhalb Monate zeigen. Wenn es schnell gehen muss, trage ich immer das selbe auf und das waren in letzter Zeit diese Produkte. Manche Sachen benutze ich schon seit Jahren gerne, andere habe ich gerade erst entdeckt, aber ich kann euch alle empfehlen.

I want to show you my makeup favorites of the last months. If there is now time I mostly use the same products, that you can see here. Some of them I use since years, some of them I just discovered, but I can recommend all of them.




Catrice - Liquid Camouflage in 010 Porcellain / Rimmel - Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory
Catrice - Nude Illusion Loose Powder / The Body Shop Lightening Shade Adjusting Drops 



From Top to Bottom:
Seventeen - Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Pink Bronze
Mac - Blush in Blushbaby
NYX - Blush in Taupe
Seventeen - Deine & Conquer Contour Kit



From Top to Bottom:
YSL - Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in Rose Libre 
Kiko - Eyeshadow in 118
Manhattan - Intense Effect Eyeshadow in Holy Smoke
Kryolan - Eye Brow Powder in Medium

Kommentare

  1. but a lot of miraculous <3
    http://xthy.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing post! Have an awesome day!xo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great post and pictures :) I also love the Catrice Liquid Camouflage :)

    following you ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice products :) Nyx Blush has a beautiful color! Catrice Liquid Camouflage is also my favourite product.
    Follow me back? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello beauty! I love your blog! I'm now your GFC follower #291:-) Could you please follow back? I appreciate your support!
    xo from Italy and let's keep in touch!
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Good products and lovely blog too!! :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC + FB and Twitter? Please let me know on my blog leaving a comment so I can follow back. Thank you.
    BLOG That’s amore ♥ ♥ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love catrice cosmetics! Also u ask for F4f and I followed you, waiting for follow back C:

    Silvervea.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thanks for the follow! Followed you back!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. These are such fantastic products!! Lovely reviews!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great post, I really like your blog and I followed you (294), hope you will follow me back :* http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.hr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. You were driving me mad!!! :) I'm following you now :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Great products!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen