25.06.2016 // Outfit


Mein Freund ist unglaublich charmant. Nachdem ich mich beklagt habe, dass ich gar nicht braun werde, obwohl wir den ganzen Tag in der Sonne sind meinte er nur ganz trocken: Ja stimmt du hast recht du bist noch bleicher geworden. Genau das wollte ich hören Schatz, du hast es drauf mich aufzubauen.

My  boyfriend is really charming. We went swimming the last days and I complained about not getting a tan. His answer was simply: Yeah you're right you are even more pale than before. Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to hear from you.








shirt: Zara
shorts: Levi's
shoes: Asos
bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Kommentare

  1. Great look :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/06/barbas-and-zacari.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this kind of minimal looks :D Amazing bag :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Baby Blue.
    ×Pieces Of Me, Blog
    ×@mgouveiaa, instagram
    ×Facebook Official Page

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Simple but pretty outfit

    Silvervea.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Really nice outfit,I absolutely love that shirt :)

    https://thestarcounter.blogspot.ba

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hey I followed your blog, if you want go check mine - amargaridacosta.blogspot.pt
    You look really good!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice summer outfit. :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nice outfit!
    I'm following you, now it's your turn!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you for nice comment. And I am your new follower please follow me back. andreanalens.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thanks for visiting :) I am following your blog, I hope you follow my blog also let me know when you follow
    Vamos Papear 

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Toller Look! Die Shorts gefällt mir :)
    Liebe Grüße Lisa♥
    lisaslovelyworld

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. dear U look great! I like your style:) follow! now waiting for U:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh my God, i love those sandals....time to visit Asos :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen